Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Heavenly Hydrangeas

It seems that everywhere you look in our gardens right now, you can spot a beautiful hydrangea plant. I walked around the house and took pictures of all the different colors and varieties that I could find. These hues would create a most glorious box of crayons! So, here's a game. Below you will find ten pictures that I took. Can you figure out where I am around the property? This should be a beautiful game for your eyes, and I hope it is enjoyable, too!

Number One

Number Two

Number Three

Number Four

Number Five

Number Six
 (This location should be pretty easy to figure out, but I wanted to capture the wonderful, ongoing resurrection of an Easter chapel plant!)

Number Seven

Number Eight

Number Nine
(I don't expect you to figure this out, but it was my favorite picture!) 

Number Ten

Answer key: Take a walk around the Mount to see how you did!

Let us walk in the holy presence.

Pax in Terra: A Meditation from Pema Chödrön

" One of the astronauts who went to the moon later described his experience looking back at Earth from that perspective. Earth looked s...